- About Us
- Metrics that Matter®
- About MTM
- Metrics that Matter® Demos
- Big Data
- Kirkpatrick® New World Edition
- Professional Learning Evaluation
- Executive Reporting
- Employee Surveys
- 360/Multi-Rater Surveys
- Performance Improvement
- Social Learning
- Project Assessment
- Learning Providers
- Small and Medium Businesses
- Talent Analytics
- Knowledge Center
- Contact Us
Metrics that Matter® is the market-leading LAS, or learning analytics system, combining a world-class evaluation system with powerful analytic tools to help organizations measure and improve their talent development programs.
Unlike an LMS (learning management system), which is typically more focused on content and transaction processing, the Metrics that Matter® learning analytics system combines data from multiple enterprise systems (including your LMS) with information collected through evaluations and assessments to paint a complete picture of learning and business performance.
The primary focus of Metrics that Matter® is to provide the analytic toolset, including world-class reporting and valuable comparative benchmarks, to empower data-driven decision-making and improve the return on learning investments.
Deeply rooted in scientific research in the learning and performance field, Metrics that Matter® is currently the only learning analytics system to fully automate level 1-5 learning evaluation.
Using Metrics that Matter® can help you improve productivity, reduce administrative costs and make better use of your training resources.
Watch a Brief Overview Demo of Metrics that Matter®:
How Metrics that Matter® Works
Metrics that Matter® integrates with an LMS, to automatically send out surveys and passes over the tagged data into its analytics system. The analytics system has built in reports with benchmarks that are then sent automatically to stakeholders.
By providing the only solution in the market that truly automates this process, Metrics that Matter® eliminates the need for human intervention, reducing your labor costs and producing more valuable business insights.
As the world’s leading learning analytics system, Metrics that Matter®:
- Fully automates levels 1 through 5
- Has a comprehensive set of effectiveness benchmarks
- Fully automates reports for all stakeholders
- Has world-class executive reporting available at the click of a button
- Automatically collects and reports on all the data to run an L&D program
- Offers automated solutions for Leadership Development, Sales Training, Onboarding, Customer Education and Conferences
Metrics That Matter® can help your organization:
- Automatically combine informal & formal learning data
- Automatically link learning to business results
- Manage the effectiveness of your L&D supply chain
- Automatically predict the impact of every L&D program
- Develop predictive models designed specifically for L&D